Sunday, October 4, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!

It is a good thing that it happens to come 2 times each year! What I am referring to is the refreshing declaration of Buenas Nuevas known to most as General Conference. At times I think that media can be a great mediator for Satan, but then I remember the joyous sounds of the Mormon Tabernacle choir and the inspirational teachings of the Prophets and Apostles. It is in those moments that I think about all the advancements in media that have allowed the LDS church to truly become a world wide church. It amazes me that Confrence is broadcast to all four corners of the earth and in 92 languages! I have loved the break from the everyday media.
http://jefferykrit.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/first-presidency.png?w=465&h=514

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you. The media is so great, because it allows each of us to partake of the wonderful spirit of the gospel. We are so blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with you! I love conference and how much it influences our lives. It really is such a great thing to experience and yes, a wonderful time of the year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great photo! I am so grateful for the media allowing General Conference to be broadcast to anyone who wants to listen.

    ReplyDelete