Thursday, October 29, 2009

ESPN Representing!!!!!

Ok, so I have always liked ESPN. I have always felt like it was one of the only shows that I could watch that would not fill me full of crap like the normal media does. This past week my support for ESPN was strengthened.
This past week it was revealed that there was a sex scandal between a big time baseball analyst and an intern. Recently this seems to be the trend among people in the media and even in politics. Notably David Leterman revealed a similar scandal going on between himself and subordinates. Well, Espn could have just ignored it or tried to play it off through laughs like Letterman did. I am so proud to say that they did not. They took imediate action and removed the analyst from duty. This came at a time when the world series is going on and Espn could definatly use one of their best analyst.
I am just so glad that my trust and hope in Espn has been reasured by their actions in this past week. Thank you Espn.
Sincerely,
One of you biggest fans.

3 comments:

  1. Man, that's sweet! I'm a huge ESPN fan also, and I would have seriously been bummed out if they had done the typical let-it-slide that always happens in the media. Props to ESPN for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pretty darn impressive. I'm so happy about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to let my husband know, he loves ESPN too. I appreciate that they were willing to do that.

    ReplyDelete