Saturday, September 12, 2009

So like most men my Saturday is summed up with me being hypnotized by any and every college football game that it shown on TV and my wife wishing Sunday would come sooner. I love BYU football. I remember my freshman year when BYU was not very good at all. I think we lost to Boise State that year by like 40 points. BYU used to have the longest streak of games played without being shutout but that ended my freshman year and I was at that game. So I have been through a lot with the Cougars. Something I noticed today, now that BYU is doing an Amazing job, is that I love the media. I eat it up. I watch everything and anything that talks about BYU football. When media tells me something that I want to hear I cant get enough of it, but when I don't want to hear about one of my teams losing I dislike the media so much. It is a weird relationship that I have with the media. You can't live with it and you can't live without it.


http://www.oddjack.com/wp-content/byu_tcu.jpg

2 comments:

  1. It's a sad but true phenomenon. We love hearing what we want to hear. I agree with the comment about the Cougars, too. It's so nice to see them doing well for a change! I am one of those odd females who loves to watch sports; college football is awesome, and I can't wait for the Florida State game! Go, Cougs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bet you won't be able to get enough of the media talking about today's loss to FSU. :) Ha. how many hours do you spend ont he weekend watching football?

    ReplyDelete